Pricing Cooker Care Kings Lynn
Remember there is no VAT to pay on these prices and we don’t charge extra for additional shelves!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please find below our terms and conditions for our regular Oven Cleaning Services.
PRICING The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
ACCESS The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these will result in a cold clean and therefore will not have such good end results.
• The Client is responsible for providing access to their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
• Please make sure you switch off your AGA oven or set the heat to minimum from the previous day in order for us to clean it without any risk of injury.
• All ovens must be connected to electricity or gas and be in reasonable working order.
PAYMENT Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work.
The Client must make payment by cash before the cleaner / cleaning team leaves the Client’s premises.
• If card payment or bank transfer is agreed with the customer, it is to be arranged no later than a day before the day of the cleaning. The company reserves the right to cancel an appointment in failure of receiving the card details or bank transfer in advance.
CANCELLATIONS The Client can cancel the scheduled service by giving prior notice 48 hours before the cleaning, without incurring any cancellation fees.
• The company reserves the rights to apply a 50% charge if less than 48 hours notice is given. Payment of this fee can be collected via Paypal or in person if necessary.
• We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
• The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
CLAIMS No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
• All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
• The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
• In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement.
• While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
• The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
• We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
• Insurance Any work undertaken us is covered by a Public Liability Insurance.
• We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
All oven racks are inclusive of the price.